OUR JET PEEL TREATMENTS CONSIST OF 4 STEPS:
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE - A SUPERSONIC JET STREAM OF WATER AND OXYGEN IS CAREFULLY MANEUVERED THROUGH A SERIES OF MOVEMENTS FROM YOUR FACE TO LYMPH NODES, DETOXIFYING YOUR SKIN AND STIMULATING MICRO-CIRCULATION TO SUPPLY OXYGEN AND NUTRIENTS TO FACIAL TISSUE.
- HYDRA DERMABRASION - LIKE A JET CAR WASH FOR YOUR FACE. THIS REMOVES ANY DEAD SKIN CELLS, IMPURITIES, AND CONGESTION. AT THIS STAGE, A BESPOKE STRENGTH OF NATURAL ALPHA HYDROXY, GLYCOLIC AND SALICYLIC ACIDS, SELECTED DEPENDING ON SKIN TYPE AND DESIRED RESULTS, WILL BE INFUSED INTO THE SKIN. AS WELL AS VITAMINS AND ALOE VERA, WHICH WORK IN SYNERGY WITH THE ACIDS TO ENSURE A GENTLE BUT EFFECTIVE PEEL WITHOUT ANY TYPICAL POST-PEEL SCALING.
- HYDRO INFUSION - AT THIS STAGE, THE JETPEEL PRO DEVICE WILL BE INFUSED WITH A SELECTED JET SOLUTION, TO TARGET AND TREAT A SPECIFIC SKIN CONCERN, INCLUDING BRIGHTENING, ANTI-AGING, ACNE AND SENSITIVE SOLUTIONS. THE JET STREAM IS THEN POSITIONED TO OPEN UP MICROCHANNELS, PROVIDING A DIRECT PATH TO THE DEEPER SKIN LAYERS. NO NEEDLES AND WITHOUT PAIN, DISCOMFORT, OR SKIN BREAKAGE. THE JET STREAM CONTAINS MICRO-DROPLETS OF SOLUTION THAT TRAVEL BELOW THE SKIN'S SURFACE AND ACT ON THE SUBDERMAL LAYERS TO PROVIDE INSTANT VISIBLE RESULTS.
- BOOSTER INFUSION - OPTIONAL 10-MINUTE STEP TO BOOST RESULTS.
JET PEEL FAQ
What Makes The JetPeel Technology So Unique? The JetPeel combines oxygen and saline, and creates a jet stream of micro-droplets. The Jet power reaches a velocity of up to 600 ft/sec, this powerful but, yet, gentle jet stream is used to exfoliate the skin’s surface without causing irritation. Reaching a skin depth of up to 4.5 mm (3/16″) JetPeel infusion technology reaches the dermal layer of the skin where the skin is cleansed, exfoliated, and infused with serums to stimulate collagen and elastin.
What Are The Steps Involved in the JetPeel Treatment?
1. Jet Lymphatic Drainage: A supersonic jet stream of saline and oxygen gently removes natural debris and exfoliates dead skin cells. It oxygenates the tissue and stimulates micro-circulation. Various massaging motions will be made on your skin with the jet stream moving toxins and debris towards the several lymph nodes within the face and neck.
What is Lymphatic Drainage? The purpose of lymphatic drainage is to move fluid out of your tissues into lymph nodes where bacteria, viruses and other harmful microorganisms are destroyed.
2. Jet Exfoliation: Glycolic acid with vitamins and aloe vera are infused deep into the skin for a gentle but effective peel, without the typical post-peel scaling. Layers of dead skin are superficially removed from the surface of the skin.
3. Jet Infusion: Depending on your skin concern, specific Bio-active serums will be infused with the jet stream deep into the dermal layer of the skin. (Serum examples: Hyalauranic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin A&E, Vitamin B5)
How will my face look right after the treatment? After your JetPeel treatment you will have ABSOLUTELY NO DOWNTIME! Your skin will immediately look refreshed, glowing, hydrated, smooth, and bright!
How many Treatments will I need? Depending on your skin concern we recommend between 3-6 treatments every 2-4 weeks. You will see an immediate improvement in your skin after just one treatment, but we recommend at least 3 treatments to give you the most optimal results.
Will I peel? No. The JetPeel is a unique treatment as it peels your skin superficially. Dead skin cells will be removed, but you will not peel.
Should I have a JetPeel done right before a special event? Yes! The JetPeel is a great treatment to have done right before a special event as your skin will look bright and glowing immediately after your treatment.
I have very sensitive skin or rosacea can I have a JetPeel done? Yes, we have a protocol for those with rosacea or sensitive skin.
Will the JetPeel treatment hurt? No, the treatment is not painful at all. The lymphatic drainage step is relaxing and feels like a facial / neck massage.
I had filler injected into my face, can I still have the JetPeel Treatment done? Please wait 2 weeks prior to having the JetPeel Treatment done if you have filler injected anywhere in your face.